I need to get out of my comfort zone, in endurance sports, work and relationships. I am generally a happy person but there could be more if I pushed myself. If I ask myself what have I done recently that am I really proud, answers don't come flying off the page.
So I need to set goals, big ones. I'll start with endurance sports which seems like the easiest list to craft. By the end of 2009 I want to:
- Sign up and do the Death Ride, a 100+ mile bike ride in Tahoe
- Be more flexible - stretch twice a day - come within the same area code as my toes
- Get sponsored by someone
- Run three marathons AND qualify for Boston in 2010 - this means sub 3.20
- Sign up for a 2010 Ironman where I will break 12 hours
- Join Masters swim program and stop drowning